• Water trolleys and rickshaw vans will provide water in crowded places in the city.
• Uninterrupted supply of water in all the mosques of the capital will be ensured.
• Plastic water tanks will be installed at busy points of the capital to provide water for
pedestrians free of cost.
• Water cars, tractors and generators will remain stand by to provide instant support if be
• To receive customers’ complaints WASA Call Centre `WASAlink 16162’ and 15 others
complaint centers will remain open round the clock.
• And the existing 11 vigilance team will remain active to monitor the water pumps of MODS